Dogs Welcome!
It is not entirely unusual to see a sign like this -- "Dogs Welcome" -- on a shop in Portland, Oregon. This was, if I recall correctly, a hippy women's shoe store. Vegan shoes.
Got anything in Euro 44?
It's tough to throw a rock in the Portland metropolitan area without hitting a park or a hippy or a dog. That's what rocks about Portland.
I also want to shout out to the Portland Westin Hotel, a beautiful property that my dogs and I have stayed at a number of times. At right, Zoozoo and Sheepy relax in the our room at the Westin. Cheap hotels typically don't allow dogs, but nice hotels usually do. That makes sense as in -- cheap hotels ain't good and good hotels ain't cheap.
Jimmyjumpnjive soon to be 2013
It is not entirely unusual to see a sign like this -- "Dogs Welcome" -- on a shop in Portland, Oregon. This was, if I recall correctly, a hippy women's shoe store. Vegan shoes.
Got anything in Euro 44?
It's tough to throw a rock in the Portland metropolitan area without hitting a park or a hippy or a dog. That's what rocks about Portland.
I also want to shout out to the Portland Westin Hotel, a beautiful property that my dogs and I have stayed at a number of times. At right, Zoozoo and Sheepy relax in the our room at the Westin. Cheap hotels typically don't allow dogs, but nice hotels usually do. That makes sense as in -- cheap hotels ain't good and good hotels ain't cheap.Jimmyjumpnjive soon to be 2013
![]() |
| SHEEPY LOVES YOU |


No comments:
Post a Comment